Just saying Hello

Just saying Hello

It's been a while since I've posted. Just wanted to say hello! It's been 3 months since my COPD diagnosis. My first and so far only exacerbation lasted a while. My doctor changed some meds. I have a new inhaler Anoro Ellipta that seems to work amazingly. He also prescribed Montelukast Sodium. Still doing oxygen therapy. But thing feel good. At 5 foot 7 I used to weigh 135 pounds. Can't seem to get above 126 now. Enjoying my granddaughters high school senior activities. Still exhausted 75 percent of the time but all in all enjoying life.

Last edited by

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Lovely photo Cherrhea and good to hear from you again. Wishing you well. Xxxxx

• Thank you Sassy59. My oldest granddaughter will not allow me to sit idle. Says she needs me with her every step of the way. She is 18 and I don't think she realizes I am 61. Lol

• It's great that she loves to spend time with you Cherrhea, enjoy that. You don't look 61 either. Take care. Xxxxx

• Beautiful photo - glad your meds are helping x

• Have you been referred to a dietitian? I am on a high protein diet which includes protein supplement drinks.I really find it helps my energy levels. Plus I have managed to regain 7 kgs. Keep an eye on your weight as it can cause problems if you loose to much. Nice to hear from you again.

• Lovely photo, nice to meet you xx

• Thank you for the compliment on the photo. It's a pleasure to meet you as well.

• Will do! I have always been on the thin side with no room for weight loss. Thank you for your advice and support.

You may also like...