After having my cardioversion postponed because of low INR levels I have been eating foods that raise it and it is now 2.4 which means they can go ahead. Feeling more relaxed about it until 6pm when I had a phone call from the hospital saying that it might have to be postponed because they have had a lot of emergencies and they have a bed shortage. I pointed out that if it wasn't done soon I would probably be one of them. Had to explain that this would be my 11th cardioversion, plus an ablation and that I also had severe lung problems so I was currently able to do very little. I have never come out of af spontaneously and this was supposed to be urgent. This was 2 months ago! Just hope when I get there on Tuesday they won't send me home again.