Black eye

Went out for a night out with my friends last night brilliant night . Got home and at some point through the dark hours was seen to be getting up out the bed heading towards the the bathroom . I mistook where the bedroom door was and rather than going through it walked straight into it . I felt a little bit tender around the area this morning and when hubby surfaced he looked at me like I had 2 heads ( not his usual morning stare lol ) ... he then asked have you seen yourself this morning I had to say ain't looked in the mirror yet (such a natural beauty lol ) ....i have now looked in the mirror and I have beautiful black eye talk about the woman that walked into doors ...i have PR this morning oh well serves me right had a pint to many πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Happy Friday everyonexxx PS I only drink water

Last edited by

15 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Oops! What will they say at PR Angie?😱 Just tell them you walked into a door.

Take care xxxxxxπŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜³

• Lol tried my best to cover with make up stuff that I don't wear normally but washed it off as it's made it look worse ..

Have a good day sassy x

• Sounds like a great night. Tell everyone you were kidnapped by aliens and you don't remember it. Say you are going to try hypnosis to find out the truth. :)

• Lol now that's a brilliant idea I might just get away with it πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Blame it on your meds Angie, The slightest knock to my hands at work and they bruise. Some days my hands can look like I've been in a bare knuckle fight.

• Lol I survived by explaining what happened hope your well xx

• Ouch! That must have been awfully sore. Hopefully, it will clear up in a day or two. Take good care Angiecbr . πŸŒΏπŸ€πŸŒΏ

• Thanks Caspiana I'm sure it will mend itself xxx

• Like you said 'brilliant night' - no further explanation required πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž!

• As long as you had a good night. Wear it as a badge of honour? ;)

• I am wearing it right over my left eye lol got my badges on my bike jacket xxx

• Does your husband still A -DORE you? xx

Namaste

• Seriously you deserve a black eye for that joke guv

Namaste xx

• When I saw the title I thought perhaps someone mugged you for your great buns. :)

• Lol that made me giggle xx

You may also like...