as we went through the challenge with orange when we went to a Pub and asked for an orange and then the bar person asked about 27 questions before we got to the type you actually wanted we appear to have hit the same challenge with "milk"
we have the obvious going from animal [or should I say mammal] milk like goat's or cow's to the either trendier. or maybe even more useful milks like nut "milks" or vegetable to rice "milks" - I am sure they are all good for something
I could be wrong and there is every likelihood that I will be with the surfeit of information but under certain circumstances, I was led to understand that Dairy Products were not the best of things to consume should breathing be a challenge
a few questions then
1. does this yummy creamy "Cashew Milk" I am drinking qualify as a liquid in terms of my liquid consumption for the day?
2. is it beneficial to my health or just something trendy?
3. is it a better alternative relative to my COPD rather than Cow's milk?
4. is cow's milk detrimental under certain conditions?
5. should I just drink it anyway because it taste's good?
any help appreciated