Carry on with living

Hi, I have had COPD for 12 years now the last couple has been the hardest as I now have to use Oxygen nearly all the time, wich is a problem for me due to the fact I wear glasses well as hearing aids. also, I have small ears so not much room for all the tubes etc. anyone any suggestion? I have searched the internet and can find nothing that would help.

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I have seen glasses that have hollow frames the tubes fit on the ends of the earpieces and the canula drop down from the nose rests. I'll see if I can find a link when I get home from work.

• Thank you so much that sounds great

• Still at work, but search for: "Respiratory aid glasses" that should bring up the links you need.

• Will do thanks

• This looks a great idea if you live in the states, but it would cost an arm and a leg to get them here with the correct lenses in my glasses already cost a fortune. thanks for taking the time to look .

• Have you tryed pipe conectors for fish tanks the one were you can put two pipes together if they go same way

• No, I haven't I know what you mean, so perhaps will give it a go, I will try anything once

• Have you thought about getting a pair of false ears. Mr Spock in Star Trek had big ears and they might help you.

You may also like...