Re housing is the answer

Somewhere else to live.

So PM me your home address

I've something here to give.

©

Last edited by

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • No thanks Don our cat would want to care for them and we don't want more pets! Xxxx

• That is amusing and made me laugh. Think I might send Big Ed over to sort them out.

• 😂 Sorry Don, like Sassy, I have cats who are quite partial to chasing mice, and I don't think that the dogs would be too impressed either! They're fascinated with anything that moves. They spotted a grass snake a couple of days ago slither across the track....they were most disappointed when it disappeared into the undergrowth! 😆🐭🐀🐭🐀🐭🐀 XXX

• Amusing suggestion but I have to say no thanks. :)

• This made me laugh. I will send you my cat as he is a great mouser.

• I have a Jack Russell who is also a good mouser. She was trying to tell me but I thought she was just sniffing around for food, one of her main hobbies.

• My cat would be delighted to accept your kind offer but as an animal lover I'm afraid I have to put my foot down and say "thank you, but no".

• Hahaha Son, you'll have to get a humane mouse catcher and leave it or them on your next trip out ! Ma xx

• My parrots are willing to budge up and there are plenty of perches. Although their food might be pallatable, not sure they could stand the noise 😊

• Thank you .......But NO.

We live in the sticks and have plenty to contend with , without importing yours. 😁

Jo.

• Leave them in Barmouth! I don't want them here, thanks. The last mouse the cat brought in made a nest in my cooker and I had to buy a new one as it was all in the insulation. It stank to high heaven when I switched it on after a couple of weeks away from home! Good luck with the re-homing! Love the poems - keep 'em coming! xx Moy

• We need a laugh like that, Don, thankyou. I have a spider living in my wing mirro and it has outings to the hospital, visiting family and supermarket shopping with my wife. Best wishes, Albert.

You may also like...