Fed up

I have been on here before and read lots of the good advice that people give out. I have severe Copd and on various tabs and inhalers. This last month or so I have been cough cough all the time. After what seems a eternity I have started taking my steroids my breathing is bismsal. Doctors and consultants do not know what to give me on the antibiotic side of things think I have tried everything, works for a while then it's all back again. I do sputum samples which always come back saying the same thing HIB and take doxycycline but it doesn't work for long. I have lost count the amount of different antibiotics I have tried. I even have Azithromycin but that doesn't do much. Anybody any ideas on antibiotics that do help please.

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Its not good enough they need to do a sensitivity test and get it sorted out for you ,, perhaps they are not giving you a long enough course ,, you need to keep on at them

7 likes

Mandy is right patj you do need to keep on at doctors to get anywhere and you do need more help and further investigation carried out. Xxxx

2 likes

You may also like...