British Lung Foundation
36,063 members43,340 posts

Newbie just saying hello

Hi everyone...I'm Clare from Hertfordshire. I was dx'd with COPD about 2 years ago. Looking fwd to getting to know everyone.

35 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Claire 😊

Hi there!

Good morning Clare. Lovely to hear from you. I'm sure that you'll benefit greatly from being part of the group. Looking forward to hearing more from you soon. Take care. Pam XXX

1 like

Thankyou Pam!

Welcome Clare, good to meet you. Xxx 😘

Thankyou!

Welcome Clare :)

Thankyou!

1 like

Morning Clare. You have come to the right place. Lots of help, advice and amazing support. Moans, laughter, and poignant tales. And pets, lots of pets.

K xx

2 likes

Thanks K!

Hello Clare nice to meet you, hope you are doing well. We are all very friendly and suportive here. Please keep in touch. Take care 😊 xx Bernadette

Thanks Bernadette!

1 like

Hello Clare from Hertfordshire. I'm Cas from Japan. So lovely to meet you. Hoping to hear a lot more from you.

Have a good weekend.

Cas xx 🍀

2 likes

Thank you Cas!

1 like

Hello and welcome to you.

Hello and welcome Claire from Hertfordshire, looking forward to getting to know you, lots of help and support to be found here as well as some laughter which we all need. Take care.

Welcome, newbie myself!

1 like

Oh haha welcome to you too!

Me too. Hiya!!!

Hello Clare, it's nice to meet you and hope we see a lot of you. Sue x

Thankyou Sue!

1 like

Hi and welcome Clare x

Thankyou!

Greetings and welcome.

Jo

Thankyou Jo!

Welcome Clare

Thankyou!

Welcome Clare, this is one ofd the best sites that I have found. Keep in touch with us. John

Thankyou John!

Thankyou John!

Hi Clare, nice to have you with us. I too have COPD/ ASTHMA, early diagnosis due to having pneumonia a year ago. The cough is the most annoying. Well Clare, keep in touch. Annabel. My daughter is a Claire too!!! X💐

Hi Anna below thanks for the welcome!

Annabel I mean!

Everyone calls me Anna, i prefer it to Annabel xx

1 like

Hello there!

1 like

You may also like...