Sad week

Just catching up with the sad news that Vashti has left us. I didn't know her posts being new to the site but she was obviously a well loved and inspirational person. Now Stevieboy's post has me weeping at the devastation this illness causes. I've had another awful week but this all gives some perspective. It's good to know we're not alone in this suffering. 💜

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Nobody is ever alone here Susie. Have a peaceful weekend. Xxxxx

• We're definitely all in this together Susiedee - welcome.

• We are all one family here, xxx

• There's always someone here to connect with and who understands.

Hope you have a better weekend.

Thinking of you.

• Hi susie, as others have said some one on HU is always here for ya, best supporting family I know xx sonia xx

• Hi Susie it makes us realise how lucky we are and brings us back down to earth at the same time.

Vashti was a inspiration to us all you never hear her moan would always turn a negative in to a positive we could all take a leaf out of her book.

• Welcome Susiedee - you've caught us on a very bad week but please be assured that you will get all the help possible here - we are the ones at the sharp end who live with this horrible condition. The gallant lady we mourn was a banner of cheerfulness despite being far more ill than most of us, so she would advise you to share any problems - there will always be someone along any minute to help.

You may also like...