Inogen 1 G3 for sale

I have an Inogen 1 G3 for sale it was bought end of 2014 and serviced in July 2015 it has not been used since. It has an 8cell battery, carrying case, charger and instruction manual. My husband had primary pulmonary hypertension and it enabled us to drive and fly to France and Italy and transformed the last months of his life. I cannot recommend them highly enough for the freedom they give. If you are interested please get in touch.

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • See advertisement in 'Respiratory Equipment for sale' for price.

• Hi ronawyld, How much hare you asking for your machine? Thanks

• Hi I am asking £800 for it they are over £2000 new. you can make me an offer

rona

• I live in the states, would shipping here be a problem? My husband gets home tonight at 8 pm from work and I will tell him about this. My doctor put me on oxygen about 1.5 years ago, however, I've been on supplemental oxygen at night for 8 years now. The only ones that my insurance covers are those tanks, that to carry around, seems so dangerous. Thanks so much.

• Hi ronawyld is the inogen 1 G3 still for sale

• would you let me know if the inogen 1G3 is still available for £800 and does it have a car charger could you let me know either way please

thank you

• I am sorry I have already sold it

• Thank you for letting me know it's sold. I thought you wouldn't have much trouble selling it, it was a bargain at £800

• Bit of a novice to this site so please excuse my ignorance. I think I have just sent you an e mail asking you lowest price and that I am off to Spain next week (14 Feb 2017) and am interested in buying. Hope you received it and look forward to hearing from you. Roger (Snograss1). Please excuse the duplication if I have.

• Hi Rona, Forgot to say if all good with the Inogen 1, I would travel to you to purchase/collect if you are not to far away. Thanks for your time. Roger

You may also like...