If you are living with a lung condition yourself, or are a carer, and would like to know more about getting involved in patient participation/involvement groups to help influence better respiratory care in North East England, you may be interested in our next Network meeting.
Patient participation and involvement is important to the NHS and other care organisations. This respiratory network for people living with lung disease will provide you with information, ideas and an opportunity to share your experience.
On the day we’ll be covering:
- How health priorities are decided locally;
- Putting priorities into practice with local engagement;
- A 'lung safari' of common lung conditions and ensuring correct diagnosis;
- Spotlight on pulmonary rehabilitation and self-management;
- How to influence good respiratory care.
You may already be involved as a patient or carer representative, attend a support group, or just interested in knowing more about influencing respiratory care and finding out more about patient involvement in a relaxed, friendly environment.
It is advisable to book early as places are limited. The International Centre for Life is situated 200 metres from Newcastle Central Station and Metro and car parking at nearby Times Square Car Park. Lunch and refreshments provided.
To book please email: email@example.com