Time for a break

Getting away for a few days,Tihape,. (Gum boot capital of the world),over the Gentle Annie to Napier (Art Deco buildings for Africa snapper with my name on them and hopefully Tauranga Sue will keep the heat turned on for me,) then over to Taupo ,got to be a few rainbow trout with my name on them,then over to New Plymouth see what I can pull out of the sea there.

Just hoping there's no SOB sessions . What will be I suppose deal with it if it happens.

13 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Happy fishing. Enjoy your break. XXX

• Have a fantastic time Seaforth. Let us know how it goes. Happy New Year. Xxxx

• Im trying my best. Beautiful here in the Bay of Plenty! ๐Ÿ˜

• Manawatu has been pretty good

• Nice! Never been there. Been to New Plymouth. Lovely.

• Some photos would be nice to show the " Foreigners" what NZ is like, and though we have a deadly disease, living in heaven makes it more bearable.

• Will do,

• We'll look forward to seeing them, so Happy New Year, don't even think about letting SOB on board, and have a great time:-)

• Sounds perfect Seaforth! Please send us photos so we in the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง can experience the scenery in New Zealand ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ. My son in law hopes to visit your beautiful country next year.

Keep well, enjoy your break & happy New Year ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ๐Ÿธ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰

• Were you a SEAFORTH HIGHLANDER?

• Spent time with Argyle and seaforth highlanders 69 to 71 before they disbanded

• Ah Plymouth city of my birth, miss Devon the sea and the moors, haven't been back there in ages. Chris.

• Were you in the earthquake in Taupo? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

You may also like...