A Merry Christmas one and all.

Well the big day has arrived. May you all have a good time, without overdoing things too much, and wish you a healthy New Year.

Our first xmas without the children around and Sharon has left for work at the nursing home. On my own for the first time in over 40 years although I do have my parrots for company, who can be more than enough. It also falls to me to cook our xmas dinner (seats to be taken on the naughty step by 8:30 pm please) so I think I'm going to be a little too busy to notice anyway. It is duck on the menu for this year, usually we would have a goose, when there were more mouths to feed.

I still have another 21 lbs (10 Kg) of weight to put on yet, so I can eat as much I want without worrying, Yippee! (I hope Santa has go me some bigger waist jeans!)

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Happy Christmas, 2greys. We're having duck too as there's just the two of us and the cat. I love cooking Christmas Dinner after playing the organ for the morning service. It's so peaceful. Good luck with your culinary preparations, and have a wonderful meal with Sharon and the parrots.

• Have a great time. XXX

• Have a good day, chef. xx

• Merry Christmas, 2 Grey's. Hope your meal comes out delicious. Ruby🌹

• Merry Christmas 2 greys. X

• 2greys wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

You may also like...