Merry Christmas, Health Unlockers

and a happy new year As a church organist I will be a bit busy for the next 36 hours, so I'm sending you all my greetings early.

Thank you so much for being my friends since my diagnosis of moderate COPD. I have learned so much from you as you've shared your experiences. You enrich my life. There is rarely a day when I don't pop in to listen to the conversations, and sometimes I say hello.

Breathe easy; and keep posting. M.

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hello Ergendl. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful New Year. XXX

• πŸŽ… Have a very Merry Christmas M and a Happy New Year πŸŽ…

xx

• Happy Christmas to you M. x

• Have a good Christmas πŸŽ…

• Have a lovely Christmas. πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸΌ You'll be very busy I imagine, but it will be a happy time for you, playing all these beautiful hymns in the Christmas services.

Kept well & enjoy πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

• Hello M. Wishing you a good Christmas. Please don't forget to take a break every now and then. Your organ playing must sound lovely. Thank you for all your support this year. Wishing you a good 2017.

Cas xxx ,πŸŽ„πŸ’“πŸŽ„

• Thank you, Ergendl, for enriching our lives too. Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year xxx 🎹 πŸŽ„

• Happy Christmas and New Year xxx

• Hi Ergendl hope you have a wonderful time and wishing you a tuneful Christmas. Xxxxx

• Take care, organists are very precious, I speak as a deacon! God bless

• Deacons are very precious too, and do a lot more work behind the scenes than most people in the congregation realise.

• Unfortunately my health has stopped my deaconing, do miss it.

• Merry Christmas x

• What a lovely post, thank you. I hope you have a lovely, uplifting (but not too exhausting) Christmas & all the very best to you for a happy, tuneful & healthy 2017. 😊Penny xx

You may also like...