76 fev πŸ˜‚

76 fev πŸ˜‚

Hi everyone ,,,well as promised I'd reveal the results of my lung function tests ,,,, and the comments from my consultant after seeing the test results ,, OH YES 76 fev ,,,,up from 63 ,, the power of exercise speaks for itself doesn't it ,,,,,consultant was flabbergasted at the improvement I'd managed ,,,especially after 2/3 weeks of antibiotics etc etc ,,,,do I need oxygen ?,, NO ,,, WHEW I worked sooooo hard to hear those words ,, in fact he was impressed with the paperwork from the gym manager/trainer aswell ,,,,,he also said ,,,the next time he's asked to attend a conference ,,he will be taking Me with him , haha,,, I can't tell you how happy i am ,,,,I've received the best Christmas present ever ,thankyou alll for your continued support .merry Christmas to you all ,

Below is a photo off a video my granddaughter made off our celebration (not really ) but it's funny ,HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND A HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL ,

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

New feature! Take your needs assessment

Recognize and address unmet needs that are potentially affecting your health and wellbeing

Get started

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked User Stories

How did you improve your fitness, general well-being or cope with your illness?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

40 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow those results are amazing ! ...well done :)

Merry Christmas x

• Thankyou ,hard work paid off ,πŸŽ„

• Well done you! Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Xxxx

• Thank you sassy ,,,, merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year πŸŽ„πŸ˜˜

• well done im really please you got the results you wanted you have worked very hard to get there and it great you don't need the oxygen ,

• Thanks Malcom, means a lot ,merry Christmas,πŸŽ„

• And you should be proud off urself well done xx

• Thank you Shona I am ,πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„

• That's really good news, Nanny. I'm pleased for you. Have a very happy Christmas with your family and a healthy New Year. Sue x πŸŽ„πŸ™‚πŸ’«

• Thank you Sue ,and a happy Christmas and a healthy new year to you and your family ,πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„

• That is a really wonderful result, Nanny. You have worked so hard for it too...you deserve that present. Love the picture and a very happy Christmas and new year to you and your family. xxx

• Thankyou Tee,I'm over the morn ,,,,hard work paid off ,,happy Christmas πŸŽ„

• Wonderful news Georgina, I'm so pleased for you. It will be a fantastic Christmas for you after hearing these results.

Have a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸΌπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

• Thank you jessy I will do a little bit of celebrating,,,,haha ,

Have a lovely Christmas ,and happy ,healthy new year ,πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»

• Terrific news! Good for you. Have a Merry Christmas πŸŽ„

Krysta

• Thank you Krysta ,have good Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»

• Fantastic news Nanny.......great results! So gratifying when all the hard work pays off.

I'd like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful New Year. πŸŽ€πŸŽπŸ˜„πŸŽ‰πŸ˜·πŸŽ„ XXX

• Thank you Pam ,,,it's been tough ,but soooo pleased with results ,

Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy new year xxπŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„πŸ˜·πŸŒŸ

• Well done Merry Christmas πŸŽ… and happy new year xxx

• Thank you Damon ,tough at times ,but worth the effort ,πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„πŸŒŸ

• Brilliant news Nanny - I love it when GPs get their copd stereotypes challenged like that. Well done. Now have a fab christmas and new year - you really deserve it :) :)

• I think the consultant got the message , haha ,I was determined,haha,have a lovely Christmas,πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŒŸ

• Way to go Nanny! Gold star results & a gold star for all the work you have put in ⛀ I bet you are still beaming 😊.

One thing for sure you will have the best Christmas for a long time. All the very best to you & yours for Christmas & 2017.

Perhaps you could teach a virtual workout class to the rest of us (or those of us who need it πŸ€”) in the new year, lol? πŸ™†πŸ’ƒπŸ™Œ. Penny xx

• Haha thank you Penny ,,,, I'm resting up until Wednesday then I'll be in the gym ,I'm determined you keep my levels up ,,,,,

Have a fabulous Christmas and a happy and healthy new year ,xxπŸŽ…πŸ»πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸŒŸπŸ˜·πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ

• Fantastic nanny, great Christmas prezzie to urself, long may it continue into 2017 and beyond xx Sonia xx

• Best present ever ,,, but hopeful of a nice bangle I've had both eyes on haha,, good health to you and yours ,merry Christmas,Sonia ,xxπŸ˜˜πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ˜·πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸŒ™

• That's fantastic I go swimming and it does help

• Glad to hear it ,onamission ,,, wish I could swim ,,, it break up the training regime ,, xπŸŽ„πŸŒŸ

• Well done on that big improvement on your Fev 1. But 63 is pretty good too so I'm puzzled as to why they were considering 02. Had your 02 levels dropped ?

• Yes and they drop quite easily,,,, so the 02 was for when I was out and about ,

• That's brilliant news! Your hard work has paid off and I'm really happy for you :) Happy Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you πŸ™‚πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽxx

• Thank you jaynair ,tough at times but persevered ,and it's paid off ,have a fabulous Christmas and best wishes for 2017 πŸŽ„πŸŒŸπŸŽ…πŸ»πŸ˜˜

• Very very well done. The power of exercise and a strong determined mind. Great Christmas present.

Regards JP

• Thankyou JP, here's to my best Christmas ever and yours ,πŸŽ„πŸ˜

• Brilliant news Nanny and well done. What a smashing Xmas present, happy days xx

• Happy days indeed ,thank you Casper ,merry Christmas,πŸŽ„πŸŒŸ

• Thank you for the update - that's absolutely fantastic news Nanny - well done!! Best Christmas present you could have given yourself xx

• Thank you Dedalus,,,,what a great Christmas present ,,,,can't wait for the new year , to continue my plan of action , merry Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŒŸπŸŽ…πŸ»

• Great news! What a lovely Christmas present for you...make the most of it and enjoy yourself!

Love the picture. Happy Christmas!

• Thankyou MoyB ,I'm over the moon ,( thanks it's a video from an app my granddaughter did it's so funny ) πŸŽ„πŸŒŸπŸŽ…πŸ»πŸΎπŸ…πŸŽ merry Christmas πŸŽ„

You may also like...