Exhausted through lack of sleep

I decided to drag my tired 😴body to the Carol service yesterday ,,, β›ͺ️ I didn't have the strength to stand for the hymnsπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ ,(but that's OK ) I prayed a prayerπŸ™ for myself (always for others πŸ™) I prayed for sleep ,,πŸ™,( I also prayed my usual prayers. for peace in the world, health to all , and the health and happiness of my family and friends πŸ™β›ͺ️) ,at the end of the service my sitting down had not gone unnoticed,,,,,and was asked several times if I was ok ,,,,then the tears were released from my tired body😒😒😒😒 ,,,,,and I cried uncontrollably,,,😒😒, ,,with friends around me I quickly pulled myself together,,,,and they wished me well ,,,,,,,last night ,,, ,,I slept for 6hours , πŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›Œ ,,,,,amazing ,,, was it my prayers? πŸ™πŸ‘Who knows β›ͺ️,,, but I'm greatfull ,😘😘😘

23 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Dear lovely Georgina, to pray for sleep and it be given, whether the result of prayer, or released emotion enabling your body to relax a little...yes...who knows. In any case showing your feelings often brings out the very best in people who don't know how you struggle on the inside. I am pleased that your friends were round you, and you were not alone...that would have been the worst case. Here's hoping you are able to enjoy your Christmas now and I wish you good sleeps and sweet dreams.

xxxx

• Thank you Jennifer ,xx

• Wonderful news Nanny and l hope your sleep pattern improves permanently. All good wishes to you. πŸ‘

P.S. πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ» He won't come if you are not asleep! Bless you. 😴😴😴😴😴 xxxx

• Thankyou sassy xx

• Oh Nanny...blessed with good friends and sleep. I am so pleased for you and you deserve both. xxx

• Thank you Tee xx

• Oh Nanny

I am so pleased you finally got some sleep, someone is watching over you, and listened.

xx

• Indeed Velvet,indeed,xx

• Your prayers were mostly definitely answered Georgina. πŸ™ Whether through prayer or by relaxing your emotions, it worked a miracle!

I'm sure you'll feel so much better after your 6 hours. I wish πŸ’«for you many more peaceful sleeps.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas πŸŽ„ 🎊🎁 & Santa πŸŽ…πŸΌ is good to you πŸ‘

• Thank you Jessy ,where would we be without our friends ,πŸŽ„β›ͺοΈπŸŽ…πŸΎπŸ™ wishing you a A very happy Christmas xx

• How lovely that you got some sleep at last. I really do hope that this is the start of better things.......we cope so much better with much needed rest. Take care. XXX

• Thankyou Pam ,I feel refreshed ,fingers crossed for snother good sleep,,xxπŸŽ„πŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸŽ…πŸΎ

• Sleep is so healing as you know Nanny, so glad you finally got some. Hoping it continues, take care :)

• Thankyou o2trees,the simple things in life are sooooo good ,,,,line sleep ,πŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ xx

• Not 'arf Nanny - enjoy :) :)

• glad to hear you finely got a little bit of sleep , I don't know what helped but its good you have your faith to believe in ,

• Thanks Malcom,,,,I'm no do gooder big church goer ,but I do believe , and the sleep was the sweetest ,πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄

• Catch up on more sleep, Nanny. Nature's way of healing Sue x 😴

• Thanks Sue ,I can't wait for bed time Sue Haa for weeks/months I've dreaded it ,,,,,hopeful of a repeat of last night ,xπŸ›ŒπŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ˜˜

• So glad to hear that you finally got some sleep - and glad too that you had good friends around you at the Carol Service who cared about you and comforted you when you needed it. xx

• Thankyou jaynair,,it seems the power was with me ,πŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ˜΄πŸ’€

• poor dear I know what sleepless nights are like, I tried this product from Amazon its called Natural Sleep Aid from PhiNaturals, it really works and trust me I have tried so many different remedies from, hot milk, sleepy time tea, melatonin, valerian, ect ect all the over the counter crap sleepe eze, nothing was working. This stuff allows you to get drowsy feeling and before you know it you sleep the whole night. Not saying it would work every time because your body does get used to it but a now and then is better then never.

• I'll check that out ,thankyou bandit ,if not now it might be worth keeping in medice box ,,,night ,night ,πŸ›ŒπŸ’€πŸ˜΄

You may also like...