Visit from COPD nurse

I posted news on Monday ,,,,,saying I Sent a sputum sample in for testing on Monday ,,,,thought I was being over cautious,,

but no ,,,,its grown a bug ,the same bug that I had last December 6th ,,,and repeated through to march this year ,, ,so I'm now I'm back on the antibiotics I need to kill off the bug ,,,trouble is they make me violently sick ,so I also have anti sickness pills ,,, I just hope I've caught it early this time ,and the bug will buggar off , ( excuse me ) πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ€’πŸ˜’πŸ’Š

32 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I hope so too, you don't want anything that hangs around for that long.

• Thank you ,worse year I've had health wise this year ,so was hoping to end it better than it started,,, seems it's same old story ,πŸ˜¦πŸ˜’πŸ€’πŸ€”

• Good that you were cautious, but I'm sorry you've got another infection.

Be well soon. S x. πŸ’

• Thankyou ,,,, Fingers etc crossed ,,,have lung function tests at laboratory on 22nd and see consultant, ,,,was hoping to be infection free ,but I've got time x

• Get well soon Nanny. cx

• Thanks cofdrop,,,,doing my best haha

• sorry to hear you have an infection again hope the antibiotics kill it of quickly you take care

• Awwww thankyou bungalow boy ,,, kind words from you means a lot ,haha ,keep well,

• Feel better soon Nanny and say goodbye to the bug.

Love and hugs xxxxx

• Thanks sassy,,,,me to ,doing my best ,x

• Double bugger, three damns, and poo squared.

Take it easy and get better.

K xx

• Hahaha thanks katinka,πŸŽ„πŸ€’

• Poor you Nanny! So sorry to hear you've caught the dreaded bug again.

Hope the abs get to work quickly & you feel better shortly. πŸ’

• Thankyou Jessy ,, Me to ,take care and keep warm ,πŸ€’πŸ™‹πŸŽ„

• Hope the meds work quickly and that you're soon feeling better x

• Thankyou jaynair ,take care ,

• That is so frustrating and annoying, you have my sympathy. Do you know what bug it is ?

• Haha ,if only , I'd send it it a rather angry email ,haha ,

No I just know I've had it many times and it's got loads of letters in the name ,

• The more letters, the worse the little bug(ger) :)

• True haha ,can't pronounce half of them

• Wishing you better asap Nanny. Just thought Id mention that ginger is brilliant for nausea. You can get the root and grate it into a tea, or cook it into all kinds of things - but the tea's easiest. It really works for me - might be worth a try and no harm can come of it :)

• Thanks for tip 02trees ,I'll get hubby on it first thing in the morning ,πŸ‘πŸ€’πŸ˜˜

• I hope you have caught the little b in time, Nanny, and you feel better soon xxx

• Thanks Tee, fingers crossed ,x

• Oh no Georgina, what a pain having to take all those tablets one having to counteract the effects of the other....but if they do the job....and make you well again....I hope it is fairly quick coming. xxxx

nasty horrible bugs, begone with you.....................

• Thank you Jennifer I'm with you on that ,so much planned for coming weeks ,,,, xx

• Sorry you are not well, there's loads going round.

Check you'll still be having the lung function test on 22nd.. They don't do it within 6 weeks of steroids for sure, and according to many have posted on here before, wait applies to ABs, too..

• Thank you ,I'll give them a ring on Monday ,

• Hope antibiotics kick in & you feel better soon.

• Thankyou Dedalus ,

• I do hope so Nanny 1086. What a bummer.

• Thank you ,so far so good ,

You may also like...