FOR SALE - Inogen One3G Oxygen Concentrator

FOR SALE - Inogen One3G Oxygen Concentrator

I purchased this Concentrator from Intermedical on 26 January 2016 and is guaranteed for 3 years. It comes with a 3 year service plan (first service being due on 27 January 2017) and your details can be transferred on purchase. The courier picks up the Concentrator from your home and returns it to you once serviced. The double battery allows for 8 hours of continuous use. In car battery charger, charges whilst in use. The Concentrator comes with a shoulder carrier case as you will see from the photographs. This is an updated product. Great for getting about, going on holidays and is aircraft approved. The total price I paid inclusive of the 3 year service plan was £2,278. I would sell for £1,550.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Why are you selling it?

• I am now up to 6 litres on my respirator and the portable concentrator I am selling only goes up to a maximum of 4 litres. I am now on the active list for a bilateral lung transplant and I'm now using liquid oxygen in the meantime.

The concentrator was great for a short time for getting me out and about and holidays. I've never had any bother with it and enjoyed the freedom it gave me.

If you require any further information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Jim

• Hi murray13, yes I am interested but why sell after only 8 months use? Cheers Dave.

• Hi Dave, I am now up to 6 litres on my respirator and the portable concentrator I am selling only goes up to a maximum of 4 litres. I am now on the active list for a bilateral lung transplant and I'm now using liquid oxygen in the meantime.

The concentrator was great for a short time for getting me out and about and holidays. I've never had any bother with it and enjoyed the freedom it gave me.

If you require any further information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Jim

• I understand about that because I was trying to purchase one last year but they did not approve me because I too use 6liters. So my question to you is what is liquid oxygen?

You may also like...