Great fev results

Went for my spirometry today, was very anxious and praying for at least 50% fev1. My Dr told me sorry, I didn't make the 50% mark, but you did make 89.7%. Holy hell, I nearly fainted😁 so excited. I feel so lucky and thankful to be alive. I didn't make huge changes in my life style, just started going to the gym 3 days a week, no smoking and eating well. I blow up balloons everyday, take my Oxyrich and get on with life. Don't give up, small changes do work. 😊

19 Replies

• well done very good results , what were your results last time you had it done

• That's brilliant! Well done. That gives so much encouragement hearing such good news. XXX

• So pleased for you and well done. Keep up the good work. Xxx

• Very well done. I presume your last fev1 was below 50? X

• Wow that's fantastic well done x

• Well done very pleased for keep up the good work you must be very

Pleased with yourself so again well done

• Hi Di, congratulations on your latest Spirometry results. You deserve it so keep up the good work 👍🌸

• Wow! That is AMAZING. I am so happy for you. Well done. xx 💐

• Wow what a great result ...i have also just been looking into blowing up balloons after seeing a video on it so will definitely be trying it now

• Holly hell is right! I would be breaking into a happy 💃 dance. Sounds like very mild copd, if even that. I say bring on the balloons everyone 🎈🎈🎈Well done! Ruby🌹

• That's very impressive, no wonder you're excited. I haven't heard of Oxyrich before, what is it - if you don't mind me asking. Think I'll be buying a few packets of balloons the next time I go out.

• Wow that is such great news! I would be over the moon!😀 well done, all your determination , hard work and positivity has paid off, so delighted for you!😀💐💐💐 huff xxx

• FABULOUS!!! CONGRATULATIONS! !!!! It's so good when you recieve positive results when trying to help yourself isn't it?

• Fantastic. It goes to show that doing the right things (not smoking, exercise, diet) and you reap the rewards. Very well done.

Regards. JP

• Well done! x

• Fantastic result !!! Well done xx

• Thankyou everyone. My last test results were obviously not very good, as my Dr at that time just sat shaking his head and tutting " not good " I was never told, so this time around I got a copy of my test results to bring home. Yes I have mild emphysema, my breathing is in normal range and I will try and keep it there. Don't give up. Xxxx

• That is fantastic

• Wow that is incredible, I am so happy for you.

You may also like...