How do you relax?

Yoga, Tai Chi, watching TV reading a book.

I go to the sauna. I am sorry to tell you though your saunas here are not up to the standard they are in Germany.

There are lots of Sauna's in Berlin. I used to go to a family one outside of Berlin in Ludwigsfelde.

Check it out...Kristall Saunatherme Ludwigsfelde (Germany): Top Tips Before You ...

tripadvisor.co.uk β€Ί

Word of warning you have to be naked for the sauna although not for the other activities.

I have to wear a swimming costume in the saunas in the UK....I mean come on...why on earth would one want to sweat in a swimsuit.?

gus

Last edited by

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • .i relax .........,With my clothes firmly on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ each to their own, it's only natural and all that, but no thank u. Xx Sonia xx

• gustavski if I went into a sauna I would probably have to come out in seconds how do u manage

Jimmy

• I presume you mean with the breathing or are you talking about the heat.

I can stand the heat i have been doing it for years.

I find it helps the breathing especially the steam sauna.

gus

• Many years ago I used to use the sauna at a gym that I went to, it was lady's only I hasten to add. Most of us went in and came out wrapped in a towel but once we were in the sauna the towel was optional. Looking back, I now realise how typically British I am (or was) as mine came off or stayed on, in accordance with 'present company'! Nowadays it would stay put regardless of others!

• I think you get to a stage in life when the towel has to stay on for the sake of others!

Sue x

• In Germany at all the family ones. In the sauna you get kids of say ten. Men and women well over 70 and everything in-between. I swear to you at first it was strange to me but it is so natural and no body gives a hoot about dangly bits.

If someone came into the sauna wearing a swim costume everyone would think (a) something wrong with the reproductive organs or (b a Brit) ha ha.

gus

• 😁😁😁😁

• Watford girl, I totally agree, and I arrived at that stage some time ago!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

You may also like...