Restriction outside lungs

I am struggling my lungs are fine but got restriction outside of lungs loved 30% intake of air I sweat badly and breathless coughing all the time and I do very little and I am tired No answers my oxygen levels are coming back ok. hey ae now going to do an ultrasound ofmy pleural cavity ancient to see how dihragm working please advise me

4 Replies

• Hi Weeshona63 just like to welcome you to the forum.

Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time but unfortunately I don't know what the problem could be. Possibly someone might be along soon that can help.

If you are struggling, don't suffer in silence, either go to A&E or ring the NHS Helpline on 111.

Regards. John

• Hello Weeshona, I really think you should take John's advice and get to A&E. I am sure something can be done to make you more comfortable. I do wish I could give you proper advice that would help but I have the lung issue of copd and it sounds like you need more help. Please ask for help.

• Welcome Weeshona

• Hi there Weeshona, like Jennifer S's reply I'm a COPDer so can't give you any proper advice other than call the NHS 111/number or else go to A&E . Do you have anyone who could take you - partner, family or friend perhaps ? Remember to let us know how you got on. This very hot weather is making my breathing absolutely terrible and as silly as it may sound, I've come down with a cold !!! Hope u get some help/answers.

You may also like...