I just received this notification if you live in Norfolk please read
From: louise goold <email@example.com>
Date: 25 May 2016 09:18:26 BST
Subject: Carers Essentials Fund for Norfolk
Hi All - Please see attached and below, new Carers Essential Fund from Norfolk Carers Support.
Carers Essentials Fund
Norfolk Carers has a unique opportunity to administer £5000 on behalf of the Carers Trust, for Norfolk Carers aged 16 and over for the next 6 months. Please do not send applications to Carers Trust Norfolk during that period.
Carers can apply for grants of up to £300 towards the cost of ONE piece of household equipment which will benefit them in their caring role. These items can include (but are not restricted to):
• Washing machines
Please note the following:
• Requests where the item has already been paid for or a deposit placed cannot be approved.
• Carers can be awarded only one grant from Carers Essentials within a 12-month period from when the grant is awarded, (this covers the six month pilot and following six month period when applications revert to the central panel process).
• Applications cannot be considered unless accompanied by a written quote for the cost of the item being requested e.g. a quote from the company website.
1. Application forms can be obtained from Jasmine Toombs at Age UK Norfolk
2. Return completed and signed application forms with the quote to Jasmine
3. Applications need to be received by the Submission date for consideration at the Panel date.
4. The panel is made up of a CCN representative, We Care Appeal and Norfolk Carers Support (as contracted Carers Trust Network Partner)
5. Jasmine will advise applicants of the outcome from the Panel meeting and obtain details of how they wish to receive the funds.
6. Jasmine will advise Norfolk Carers Support of the payment details for successful applicants, who will arrange payments.
Submission Date: Panel Date:
Friday 24th June Thursday 30th June
Friday 29th July Friday 5th August
Friday 16th September Friday 23rd September
Friday 28th October Friday 4th November
Contact: Jasmine Toombs, Grants Co-ordinator, Age UK Norfolk, 300 St Faiths Road, Old Catton, Norwich, NR6 7BJ, Tel: 01603 787111