bronchi is kicking my ass

hello lovely people, tis I, the lord of the Isles, your very own Braveheart. You may be seated ;) I do find my "humour" and fertile imagination helps keep me sane (no comments please haha) on a more serious note, I had a great day yesterday and got lots done around the house and garden, forgot my woes big time, but today? omg it has bitten my bum. I am just exhausted and sore inside, despite wearing a mask whilst using the grinder my lungs feel like somebody used them as a football. I must learn to do things in moderation, but when you are used to charging about 12 hours per day it is not easy changing habits of a lifetime............... had planned taking my motorbike out today but just couldn't be bothered, and that is a statement I never thought I'd make! What a learning curve this is turning out to be! Must be day 8 or 9 of my 250mg Azomithrycin and no nasty side effects thank god, hopefully it is doing some good in there, not so much phlegm past couple of days, though a wheeze is never far away, having asthma as well does not help matters. Well that's my moan over for today :) caio for now, Davidx

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done David you sound very positive! I must admit to doing the same as I was always someone who charged around at the speed of light, running here and there and living life at a fast pace. I remind myself I can't do it now but to tend to overdo it anyway then suffer next day. It's sure not easy is it? x

• Isn't that always the way daveymac. Everyone says pace yourself but when you get one of those infrequent better than crap days I think we all tend to overdo it and carry on 'till we're knacked. Thing is I reckon we don't know when we may feel like that again.

The Azithramycin should help reduce the inflammation which should help with the asthma. Wish I could take them. They helped my bronch and asthma so much but I couldn't tolerate them.

Hope you feel better soon.

love cx

• Hi David, it is hard having to learn to pace yourself but that is what you must do. I remember Pete being like you, wanting to get on with doing things and then finding the next day was pay back time.

You take care and look after yourself. xxxxx

• Tell me about it. Hope you soon feel better David. We are all tempted to do too much on our good days!

Good luck!

You may also like...