INOGEN ONE G2 CONCENTRATOR LESS THAN I YEAR OLD FOR SALE!!!!

I have an inogen one G2 system (24 cell battery) concentrator for sale. Its just under I year old. goes up to 6 litres a minute pulse flow. if you use it on 2 litres a minuit, you will get 7 hours use out of it. If you use it on 5 litres a minute you will get 4 hours use out of it.

It comes with a battery, carry case, shoulder strap, hand strap, trolly, car charger and mains charger (which you can use and charge at the same time) I also have a adapted black rucksack I used with it.

My conditioned has worsened and I am now on 10 litres a minute at rest, so the portable concentrator is no longer any use for me. It did for a while make me so much more independent and active. They are really good machines.

I paid £2995.00 on 24.02.15, I would accept £1400.00 or nearest offer.

Its in the original box with all the instructions and leaflets. I will also enclose a the original invoice, because of EEC laws purchases are covered for two years now.

I live in west London, it can be picked up, posted or couried which ever is preferred.

Length: 10.7" Width: 3.9" Height: 9.5" Weight: 8.65 Lbs

If you are interested or in haggling please leave me a message. many thanks montymillie.

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi, you are more likely to get a response to this (and for it to stay around longer) if you place it in the 'Respiratory Equipment for Sale' section in pinned posts.

healthunlocked.com/blf/post...

Don't know how to leave private message,but I am interested. It would certainly suit my needs-,if not quite my wallet. I would need to check with my nrses about the pulse flow thing,but please consider me as a potential buyer,and if u have the time for me to get feedback from the nurses,give me 1st refusal. I can deffo offer 1k ,but as u say your open to offers,we can discuss this. Looking. Forward to your response. Best wishes Talli

hi talli thanks for getting in touch. find out your info from your nurses, if your still interested send me a private message. I am afraid I cannot go that low as its such a new machine. I am still willing to negotiate about the price. take care, montymillie.

To message, just click on montymillie's name or image and it will take you to her 'home' page, then click on Message (top right).

You may also like...