Somehow I have left my Spiriva (Tiotropium Bromide) inhaler in the UK when coming on holiday to the US. It's very expensive to go to a doctor here and with medication on top is likely to cost nearly £200. I have medical insurance but the excess is £100. I am here for another eight days and have my other two inhalers with me and feel fine. Does anyone know how important it is for me to get a replacement or whether it will be okay to wait until I return to the UK. I would really appreciate some advice.