I have a feeling I don't like this year so far! Started it in A and E, 5 day hospital stay, did too much first couple of days home so had really bad next 2 days, felt bit better yesterday and woke up this morning with a horrible cold. No one who has visited seemed to have a cold so no idea where it came from. Will blame gremlins and drink honey and hot lemon and to cheer me up add a good splash of whiskey but that will probably make breathing worse but who cares!

13 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Maybe you brought it home from hospital Snodgrass? Here's hoping the whisky knocks it on the head ;)

• Hope you feel better soon! :)

• Poor you! Not a good way to start the year out! Maybe get it all out of the way now, and the rest of the year will be good.๐Ÿ˜Š Hope so...Feel better.๐Ÿ˜Š

Rubyxx ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Hi snodgrass, sorry ur still not feeling great, hopefully the honey and whiskey will help xx Sonia xx

• Ohh i hope you have a speedy recovery.so sad to hear you have been poorley..try to put it behind you hun.hope you pick up soonxxxx

• sorry to hear your still not very good , I always put a drop of whisky in with the honey and lemon never seems to make the breathing worse for me , well hopefully the year will start getting better for you , take care

• Feel better soon Snodgrass. Xxx

• Thank you all, was just feeling a bit sorry for myself, sure the whiskey will help!

• Shame. Hope you feel better soon.

Xoxoxo

• Awww Snod!๐Ÿ˜ท I'll join you in a nightcap and in wishing that the rest of your year runs smoothly and in better health, Happy 2016 ๐Ÿ˜ cheers! huff xxx ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’

• Thanks Huff, bless you.

• Get well soon, Snodgrass. Then have a wonderful 2016.

• Thank you, God bless.

You may also like...