Well it happened I fought as best I could ,but only antibiotic that would kill the 2 bugs was CLARITHROMYCIN,or doxycycline,,,unfortunately they made me projectile vomit ,so copd nurse suggested hospital,,,,,,rang GP ,,,,who said yes ,,,,,so 48 hours intravenous anti sickness,and antibiotics ,,,,,and steroids,,,,,today I had anti sickness pills and then antibiotic pill and was ok ,,,,so allowed home ,,,,rough time but glad to be home ,i just need to eat now ,,,as have only a couple of slices of toast ,in the last 8 days ,,,,I was in Stafford hospital and I couldn't have had better care if I was paying private ,

We always hear about complaints ,,,never praise ,, so here it is

unfortunately I won't be spending it with my family but I'm having my 70th birthday in January ,,,,,so everything crossed for a bloody posh , ( top ) restaurant meal with my family ,who are my life ,,,and who I work and fight sooo hard to be them ,,,,,

Bet they pop over to see me ,,,

Merry Christmas everyone ,

And a happy and healthy new year to you all ,

P.s ,,,,,I probably won't be answering your comments as I'm

so week ( hubby writing this ) ,,,,but I know your best wishes will be with me ,and I'll get back to you all as soon as possible,

Good health everyone ,,,have a drink for me ,

15 Replies

• Oh ,,,,,I forgot I soooo need a bath and hair washed 💊🙏🏻💇🌲👍🏻

• I can identify with that from my hospital trip. To be honest I'm gobsmacked that they left you home with so little treatment. But glad you're feeling a bit better anyway.

• I did a number of 24 hour nurse to ring if needed ,,,but I know what you mean ,,,,,take care ,

• Sorry to hear about the hospital visit and glad you are now at home. Take it easy and let hubby spoil you for a while. Merry Christmas - and I will send you the bill for my drink!

• I hope you are soon feeling better and that 2016 will be a better year. Kaye x

• Wishing you well Nanny and take it easy. Merry Christmas. Xxx

• Oh so sorry you are so poorly nanny1086, just wanted to wish you well and soon and hope you can enjoy Christmas

• hope you are soon better. merry Christmas happy healthy new year take care

• I hope you feel better soon Nanny. Have a good Xmas. xx

• Hope you feel better really soon, Nanny, and that you're fit for your birthday bash in January.

• Best wishes Nanny1086 for a speedy recovery in time to celebrate your birthday next month.Take care, one step at a time xxx

• So sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time. At least you are out of the hospital. As wonderful as this one sounds, I think they were right to discharge you to reduce the risk of picking up another infection. Glad you are on the mend1

Have a wonderful Christmas and healthy New Year. Hope you have a wonderful 70th!

• Thank you so much for your kind thoughts ,very best wishes ,can't wait for the new year to here,

• Hope things are getting better and you can enjoy a peaceful Christmas break. Have a lovely 70th birthday.

• Thankyou ,sorry my comments are short but ,,,,,,well you understand

You may also like...