saw consultant yesterday exray from hospital shows very rapid deteriation with the ipf over the emphysema after been on death row I am going to have a heart scan if it shows my heart is okay my consultant is going to refer me for a lung transplant.if he had done this 2 years ago when I was given 6 months to live I would have been fitter I know this is a last resort as nothing is holding the ipf back and because of that I now am acceptable for transplant so hears hoping

15 Replies

• good luck hope every thing goes well for you take care

• Oh dear teaky you are in th wars aren't you? At least you are going to be referred to see if you are suitable for a lung transplant now. Hold on and stay strong and I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Lots of hugs. x

• Good luck hope all goes well for you

Carole xx

• Really hope your okay best wishes

• Dear teaky,my thoughts & prayers go out to you,what a trying time you're going through.

Do hope all is well with your tests,& you get on that transplant list,we will be thinking of you,

Hugs,Wendells xxx

• Wishing you the very best of luck.

Pat x

• Well it sounds like you proved them wrong about death row so you must be a very strong person. I hope you get on that list soon and get lucky.

• Hi Teaky, I bet you must feel more than a bit annoyed they have let you think it's all over, when it wasn't but, it's a pointless waste of emotion.

I hope your heart is as strong as can be, so you get that transplant. As for your fitness, you can work on that. Fingers and toes crossed for you.xx

• Wishing you the very best. Moll xx

• Hi teaky thinking of you

You take care

• Sending some good wishes x piggi

• All the very best to you.

• Good luck, Teaky

• Wonderful news - good luck x

• Wishing you all the best wishes in the world Teaky19x

You may also like...