Feeling a tad better peeps

Hi everyone just thought I'd let you good people know I'm feeling a tad better, infection seems to be going, just left me a bit drained, and the amount of mucus I'm drawing up literally is wearing me to a frazzle !! But I'm still batting, pitch em in n bowl em out !! Not funny really but we have to laugh cos crying is not an option lol , hope you r all as well as you can be xxx

Thanks carol

5 Replies

• Glad you're feeling a little better Carol. Hope you're over the worst now.

• Am in same position just starting to feel better but bringing up a lot of mucus and had bad bout of coughing which is staring to ease just about finished my course anti but that is first for a while but we will march forward as ever so hope you get better soon Jimmy take care

• Hi Carolg1

Glad to hear you are on the mend....You are right when you say you feel drained, it does take a long time to build ourselves up again after an infection, but one good thing is you are keeping your sense of humour going.

I wish you a speedy recovery

Velvet xx

• Pleased to hear you are recovering - look after yourself and may you return to your former glory very soon. Lots of love xxxx

• Hi Tadaw, Thanks hope you are well xxx

You may also like...