INOGEN ONE G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator

INOGEN ONE G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator

I have two Portable Oxygen Concentrators for Sale. ............

First one: Inogen One G3 Purchased this year in February 2015 Comes Boxed with user manual and cables you will need to make life easier to travel and get out and about.

Only used for 3 months, has 3 year warranty

Delivers concentrated oxygen from flow level 1-4

can be used on air craft , as it has been used once for this purpose. Gets carried as hand luggage.

Includes: in car charger

Mains plug to charger,AC & DC.

comes with carry bag, shoulder strap or short handle. Can easily be carried on a mobility scooter.

WEIGHT of concentrator is 4.8pounds ( 2.19 kg) including single battery

No nasal oxygen cannula supplied, need to have your own, supplied.

cost over £ 2.300

selling for £1,750 ONO

Please ask questions or if you would like to come and view item , I would be happy for you to do that, its an expensive piece of equipment.

My husband purchased his 2 concentrators because we liked to travel abroard, and the NHS loan one he had was taken away,because they wont let you take them out of the country.

I can e-mail more photos if requested.

My husband sadly died a few weeks ago from Pulmonary Fibrosis

7 Replies

• What is the second concentrater for sale name of it please

• Hi , yes sorry I got carried away, its an INVACARE XP O2 PORTABLE Concentrator, with 2 batteries attached, and all the same as the other one, this machine is just over 2 years old, its the same machine that the NHS in Chelmsford lent my husband. I can send pictures if you want to look at it. selling for £ 1,450 cost over £3,000 NEW, bought from GLEBE HEALTH CARE if you want to take a look at it. from Chris

• is that a fix price already...

• Hi, sorry not sure what you mean? If you are interested , I would hope to get £1,450 for it. But am willing to consider realistic offer.

• im asking for the inogen that final price?

• Hi, SORRY, didnt realise it was the INOGEN ONE G3 , yes I would hope to get that for it as its as good as new. Chris

• Hi.  Just enquiring if the ImogenOneG3 is still for sale please?

You may also like...