Forgot I had shot lungs!

Hi All

Feeling low! Had a rubbish training run last night. Went off too fast with the elite normal lungs. πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ After 100 yards couldn't get my breathing to come down 😒That's the first time I've let my breathing get out of control since Pulmonary Rehab. Won't be making that mistake again!!!

Hospital Gym tonight hope I can get some esteem back there.

Keep well in this awful weather xx HH

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Hungry horse

Don't beat yourself up about it. I am sure that you will get back on track soon. (unintentional pun)_ You are an inspiration! Your example has given me the motivation to exercise a bit more.

Keep on running.

All the best

Malinka

• Thank you Malinka

It is so frustrating. I will keep going xxHH

• I don,t think I could run across road never mind 100yards

• Hungryhorse. Remember you are exercising to stay alive. Its for you and your health. Take care, take it slowly but don't stop.

• I will keep going I love it. That's why it is so frustrating. I am panicking a little as the GSR is closing in and I need to be fitter and stronger than I am to compensate if it's bad weather. I now have to learn to pace myself despite what everyone else is doing. Lesson learnt lol

Thank you xxHH

• Take it E A S Y !!!!!!!!!!!

• I'm sure you're allowed bad days & good days just like everyone else! πŸ˜‰ no point in getting annoyed about it or depressed!😰 everyone feels like that some days but it soon passes. Good luck with the rest of your training πŸƒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎ

• Hello Hungry horse.

I've Bronchiectasis. Can't do the 6 minute walk - yet!

Be kind to yourself. Your an inspiration to those of us who need motivation.

😊

AΓ±n

• Thank you everyone.

I think I should run in my BL T-Shirt to remind me lol xxHH

• BLT or BLF?

• Hi hungry horse,

keep exercising, but don't overdo it, youll get there gradually

i'm an oap on oxygen, lucky to get to the bottom of my path :D .

take care jimmy :)

• Take things at a steady pace. Take care xx

You may also like...