Mechanic -v- Doctor Story........Enjoy

Mechanic -v- Doctor Story........Enjoy

Mechanic v Doctor Story

Allan, a mechanic, was removing a cylinder head from a Harley-Davidson motorbike, when he spotted a world-famous heart surgeon in his garage. The heart surgeon was waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike.

Allan shouted across the garage, 'Hey Doc can I ask you a question?' The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to Allan. Allan straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, 'So Doc, look at this engine. I also can open hearts, take valves out, fix'em, put in new parts and when I finish this will work just like a new one. So how come I work for a pittance and you get the really big money, when you and I are doing basically the same work?'

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over and whispered in Allan's ear, 'Try doing it with the engine running.'

Last edited by

20 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brilliant! I too had thought heart surgery was glorified plumbing and neurosurgery glorified electrical work. Your brilliant joke has changed my mind!

Keep them coming...

K x

• Really great punch line.

• Brilliant, loved it! xx

• Thank-you Sheila.

• Love it, makes me smile, keep up with the funnies, I like them.

Other half has had 4 way bypass. Daughter asked surgeon if he was 'practising' on her dad, or was he qualified ? It certainly broke the ice !! He made a good job, she was happy.

Linda

• I will Tuttifruity

• Another good one Gerald! xx

• Thanks Wendells.

• Like this one Gerald.

Hannah

• Hannah, I am glad you like it.

• Makes you stop and think , very good answer.

• Yep. Totally agree.

• Love it!!

• Thanks Eric

• Thanks for the uplift. Raven😀

• My pleasure Raven.

• That is brilliant xx

• Thanks Lyn

• That was sooo funny, We all need more of this xx.

• I agree maximoe, humour is also good medicine.

You may also like...