AirSep Freestyle Oxygen Concentrator for sale

AirSep Freestyle Oxygen Concentrator for sale

I have for sale an AirSep Freestyle for sale, with many extras, for only £800. It was purchased in January 2014 and is in excellent condition.

The AirSep Freestyle is a lightweight portable oxygen concentrator offering pulse settings 1-3 in a 4.4 lb (2.0 kg) package. The FreeStyle family units can operate on internal rechargeable batteries, AC power supply, and DC automotive power supply.

The External Battery Cartridge and AirBelt give extended battery durationsIncluded) . FreeStyle is equipped with UltraSense™ technology, which provides the most sensitive pulse dose delivery.

For convenience, the FreeStyle can be worn by shoulder strap, backpack harness, or carrying case (all included). The carrying case contains pockets to hold the optional External Battery Cartridges. Both FreeStyles are FAA-approved for on-board, in-flight use.

For manufacturers details as I am no expert please visit the manufacturers website

This was removed initially by the administrator for the site but has been agreed by the British Lung Foundation to be appropriate so I am able to pass on this device to someone who would truly benefit from it at a fraction of the cost they retail for.

I can't really tell you much about them other than my father has looked after it and it is immaculate.

I have a further unit in the same condition maybe 3 years old, but immaculate and fully working in the back pack is also available. (£600). Everything you need is included.

Loads of brand new nasal cannulas also available. (free to purchaser)

I hope someone on this site will find this offers the opportunity for relief and freedom they offer.

If interested please message

A donation will be made to BLF from sales

6 Replies

• I do not know if my first reply went through I am interested if still for sale but where are you .I live in Wiltshire ?

• Sorry I have not been receiving replies from the site, not sure why. Still have one Airsep left in immaculate condition with harness etc.. I live in Bedfordshire, but can post recorded delivery.

• sorry for the delay in replying but which model do you still have you said you had 2

• Sorry for delay not been near computer - model is the Airsep Freestyle Model AS095. It is in immaculate condition and includes all chargers etc.

Comes with back pack also have battery pack for sale (accept offers) which extends battery life considerably.

• In view of delay I have now bought elsewhere thank you

• Is this still for sale please

You may also like...