Phew !!!

Good morning to you all...I am still here, just.

Thanks for all your messages of support, they were much appreciated.

Even bravely battling serious illness you guys manage to keep your sense of humour. A brilliant example was CAL2's post yesterday ' Fruit '

Well I am off for my breakfast now...no more unhealthy full English for me..I am having one of my 10 a day portion of fruit...Deep fried banana with a chocolate sauce.

That should keep me going for a bit

Velvet xx

32 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good Morning lovely Velvet , I'm very glad you are still here and making me feel hungry ! For my breakfast I'm having Fruit! blackcurrents from the garden stewed with a little unrefined sugar on top of vanilla ice cream!

πŸ¦πŸ˜‹ huff xxx

• Good morning Huff, I think it would be healthier if you had raspberry ripple ice-cream as in my world it counts as one of your 10 a day, vanilla doesn't.

Enjoy.

Velvet xx

• " Good Morning to you too Huff....hoping your keeping well too.....x Megan."

• Good Morning MeganπŸ’πŸŽΆπŸ’Ÿ, I am a lazy drop out today😁, only half dressed and I've been mooching around since 7 ! Lol I love my comfy jama bottoms!😁

How's it going your way I hope it's all good 😁🍬🍫🍭

huff xxx

• " Your not on your own today Huff... Lol... I am in that kind of day too. And WOW!..What a few weeks I have had.... Been in hospital and really ill for two weeks.... my computer died on me.."Had to buy a new one" then my internet as been down for over a week. But good news.. Cherie, Moves to the UK. end of August... Yeah!! so not all bad hey! Huff.. have yourself a lovely lazy day. Huff...xx Megan."

• O Megan I didn't even know you were in hospital! You poor thing! I hope you are building yourself back up, take it easy get plenty of rest then you'll be ready to party when Cherie comes! πŸ’πŸ’ŸπŸ’

I'm so delighted for you!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜ xxxxxyeeaayyy!!πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’•

ps, I had to get a new lappytop too, I broke my.last one accidentally squeezed it lol!

Glad you're.back on!xxx

• Hope your feeling better and stronger every day, xx

• " Awe Sally... Thank you...xx

• No top huff? Sounds quite rude! :d x

• πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hehee! , I can't stop laughing Cal2!!!!πŸ’πŸ’ŸπŸ’

It's not warm enoughπŸ˜‰ I have a top and cardi on lol!!! 'Chuckle chuckle!πŸ˜€

• Wow I am relieved huff. The visions in my head then.... :d xx

• Lolol!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’πŸ“πŸ‘πŸ‰πŸπŸπŸ‹πŸ‡πŸŒπŸŽ

• " Yummy, Yummy yam's Velvet.. that's my favourite fried banana.... but with raspberry sauce...have a lovely day. Megan."

• Can you do one for me??? Have a great day xx

• You are all making me so hungry… Makes my pathetic naked banana look deeply sad.

K x

• Get a grip gal !! Melt some chocolate in the microwave and pour it over...Use fruit and nut chocolate as its one of my healthy 10 portions a day of fruit.

Just added another one to my list and I will be having several portions later...Wine...well it's packed full of grapes.

Hic ! Velvet xx

• Just having toasted olive bread for lunch with lots of butter. Mega healthy or what? Olives grow like fruit, look like fruit so are fruit and butter is only reconstituted grass. What could be healthier?

K x

• Hi K How nice to meet a like minded person. Your lunch sounds delicious at the same time as giving you two of your daily portions of fruit and greens. Well done on your choice

Velvet x x

• Ha ha Velvet. I luvs ya. Have a good day love. xx

• And where else would you be velvet, never thought for one minute you would be going, xx

• I did !!

Velvet xx

• Hi Velvet 55 I hope you didn't mind me sending you a private message love Bliss xx

• Hi bliss of course not. You are welcome to PM me any day

Velvet xx

• deep fried banana and chocolate sauce yuk lol

• Tam you don't know what your missing xx

• think I will pass on that lol

• Velvet thanks x I would like banana and chocolate sauce but not the fried banana xx

• I'm having three slices of carrot cake, spread through out the day, half a bottle of Pimms No1 with fruit and a packed or two of fruit gums...

• Sounds like my kind of in-between meals snack.

Enjoy

xx

• With double cream I hope lol. πŸ‘ D.

• Croissant is French for fruit salad is,nt it? πŸ˜„

• ha ha yes I will try that one. Always have a croissant with our home made blackcurrant jam at the weekend. Blackcurrants are coming along nicely in the garden and got lots of raspberries this year too - on our last jar of raspberry jam as didn't get any last year. Also got lots of apples on the trees at the moment problem is keeping them on if it gets dry and then keeping the gorgeous blackbirds off them after that. Love the blackbirds' song so can't say anything nasty about them.

You may also like...