AirSep Focus portable oxygen concentrator. 1 year old, used only once. Purchased 25/07/2014. Selling for £1,000.
Excellent condition. Weighing 0.8kg (1.5lb), the AirSep Focus is only 16cm high. It’s carrying unit has a shoulder strap meaning it can be conveniently worn over the shoulder or on a belt. It provides 2 litres per minute of pulse dose oxygen (a maximum flow rate of 2 litres per minute).
The adapter for in-car charging means it’s very convenient for trips away and the unit is also airline approved (FAA approved, please check with individual UK airlines). Two batteries are included. The batteries are separate from the machine and connect comfortably via their carrying pouches on either side of the should strap carry case. Battery life is approximately 3 hours (1.5 hours per battery, requires 2 batteries).
The device was purchased for £1,600 from Intermedical (UK) Limited and is 1 year old, and therefore there is still 2 year warranty left to run, which covers parts and labour. More info can be found at intermedical.co.uk/products...
If you live locally (DH1) you’re more than welcome to pick-up, however I'm happy to post the device as well.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
***Included in sale***:
- AirSep Focus portable oxygen concentrator (POC) machine
- 2 Lithium Ion rechargeable micro-battery (90 minutes each/3 hours duration)
- 1 micro battery case
- Focus carry case with shoulder strap
- AC wall and DC vehicle power supply
- Coil cord which connects battery to power supply charger
- Coil cord with switch that connects battery to focus
- Owners manual (sorry, we can't find the original manual, so have included a print out from the following website: vitalitymedical.com/media/i...
Setting: 2.0 pulse
Oxygen Concentration: 90% +5.5/-3%
Dimensions: 6.4 in. high x 4.8 in. wide x 2.5 in. deep (16.4 cm high x 12.2 cm wide x 6.1 cm deep)
Weight: 1.5 lb (0.8 kg) - Focus unit .53 lb (0.2 kg) - per battery (2 included); 1.8 lb (0.8 kg) - optional AirBelt
Power: Universal Power Supply 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 11-16 VDC; Rechargeable, lithium battery
Battery: Rechargeable, lithium battery.
Battery Duration: 3 hours / 1.5 hours per battery (2 included)
Recharge Time: 4 hours
Certification: ISO 9001:2008 / ISO 13485:2003 w/CMDCAS