Went to my daughters for a family gathering in the garden . It started of sunny then got cold the lite the chimney so I sat well away , I was really enjoying it . Then the barbecue got fired up ,and a petrol smell wafted my way ,you can guess the rest , breathing really bad ,had to go home . It was really scary thought I'd need a ambulance , took a few hours to relax my breathing . Scary . Yet another night ruined .
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.