Who do you see in the mirror

Morning Miss Ruby, Thanks for reply, I am well,thank you, When I look in the mirror, I see my mother looking back at me, I am pleased as I always hoped I would look as good as she did when she was old, 10 cats Ruby, I bet they hope you don't get. Dog! Keep well, I think you are having problems with high air pollution at the moment,not good for anyone,especially those who have lung problems, Very best wishes. Bulpit

9 Replies

• I too see my mother looking back at me, it keeps me in line, she was the matriarch of the family, I have tried to have a softer approach as the oldest in the family now.

take care

polly xx

• Morning Polly, So good to hear that you see your Mum as well, also that you have learnt to be softer in your dealings with family and friends. I also try to be more tolerant of others as I have got older,nice that getting older has made us wiser, Very best wishes, Bulpit

• Strange to say but I also see my mother staring back at me. I even have some of her characteristics which is no bad thing. I sometimes wear her wedding ring as it makes me feel close to her again. Stay well bulpit and everyone. xxxx

• Morning Sassy, Yes, I also have some of my Mums traits,hopefully the good ones ! Nice to wear her wedding ring. I am sure like me, you would love to have her back,and ask her all the questions that you didn't ask about. Unfortunately, didnt really want to listen when I had the chance. Hope your week goes well Sassy, Very best wishes, Bulpit

• Good wishes to you too Bulpit and take care. xxxx

• bulpit Good morning I see my dad looking back at me ,you are so right about asking questions I so would love to be able to spend a day with him to ask everything I did not listen too when I had chance suppose life got in the way .There is a old saying about not missing someone till there gone so true.

• Hi Paul, I guess there are thousands of people with the same wish as us, so true that other things seemed more pressing when we had the time to listen . Unfortunately lots of " If only" I also have so many regrets that I did'nt say all the things I should have said before my husband died. Thanks for the reply, Very best wishes. bulpit

• when i look in the mirror i wonder who is that looking back at me , what happened to that good looking kid of years ago?

• Morning Whit, He's still there, in spirit anyway, Hope your week goes well, Regards, Bulpit

You may also like...