I was diagnosed 12 years ago with COPD! And over the years since I have found the following most helpful
1. BLF forum and helpline
2. Taking medication as prescribed
3. Dealing with exacerbations quickly
4. Pulmonary Rehab! (Fantastic)
5. Sod Seventy, a newish book by Dr Muir Grey, which is wonderfully uplifting book on exercise and how much it can make a difference to us...and deals with the 'Sitting Down Epidemic' he writes there is no disease which is made worse by exercises, except Heart
Disease which has a few risks, but even then gentle exercise can be beneficial.
6. PMA, Postive Mental Attitude
What else do others find has helped them?