Warning -Not for the pure of mind!

A teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam.

'"Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow.

I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your

immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!'

A smart student at the back of the class raised his hand and asked,

"'What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete sexual exhaustion?'

The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering.

When silence was restored, the teacher smiled knowingly at the student, shook her head and

sweetly replied,

'"Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand.'"

:-d :-D

26 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Morning nikkers, I'm obviously not pure 😜 cuz it made me giggle 😃 xx sonia xx

• I saw that coming Nikkers as the actress said to the bishop. Have a good day xxx :)

• Hi again Fred I have just got 30 more emails some nasty again .I have never had a cross word with anyone on this forum.I think of you all as family and you have all helped me so much.The emails are not aimed at me but our group.How can I stop them please as it is very upsetting love mags x

• I agree as I have had to delete all this junk email from someone who has nothing better to do. So very sad. I have emailed HU but it must be upsetting for you. Everyone is here for you though mags. Try not to let it get to you. Lots of love, Carole xxxx

• You as well, sigh...everyone is behind both you and Mags...xxxx

• Please don't let it get to you Mags...xxx

• Press that V next to where it says Recommend on the nasties. Then click -report. Tell them what you want to say every time you get one of these Mags. I did it twice yesterday and will continue to do so until they do something about it!

• coughleigh so sorry you are being subjected to the nasty emails, like sassy59 said delete and TRY not to let these small minded people get to you.

Just think of the lives they must lead, must be a very shallow person who has no friends.....you on the other hand coughleigh have a whole network of friends.

Take care

love etch45 xxx

• Hi there etch thanks for asking after me love, I am fine and back to the nearest I will ever be of fighting fit, not that I fight I prefer to cuddle. I am on nearly every morning for general chat with a lot of our friends. Keep smiling xxx Fred :) ;)

• And a good evening to you Fred, I was just going to turn my computer off as I am off to bed, long day.

Pleased you are doing well Fred sending you a cuddle take care love etch45 xx

• hahahahahha

naughty but sooooooooooooo funny x x

• I did like the joke knikkers :-).oh gosh I can hear my emails tone going mad please help me stop this nonsence. mags x

• Take a deep breath Mags. Big smile and DELETE the lot. Not even worth a read Some small minded folk must lead very boring lives. Don't ket them mess with yours. We are all here for you & Sassy xxxxx

• Really liked the joke - obviously I'm not pure of mind 😀😀. Jan xx

• hahaha, Nice one Nikkers. xx

• Great joke nikkers and made me smile. I am feeling a bit dopey today but think I get things now. xxxxx

• Nice one Nikkers,I bet you'll have some negative responses though,

Mike 71

• Like I'd be bothered by negative responses - not?! I try to put a warning in the title if I feel some may find it offensive, so if they still go ahead and read it and then complain - tough! I say to them "Get a life, you sad people."

• Thought that was really funny...lol

• I'm also not of pure mind Nikkers I had quite a chuckle.

I don't recollect seeing any of Freds recently, hope he is well after his stay in hospital.

etch45 xx

• Yes He's been on here in the last couple of days Etch. He seems cheery enough after his short stay. Taking it a bit slowly I would think? You could always drop him a PM. XX

• Love it Nikkers :D :D :D

• Loved it Nikkers!

You never let me down. Always leave me laughing . 😂😂Lol 😅

😊 xxx

• :D

• Mostly grown-ups here and with my chequered history, fartbook and twatter, have seen it before but always good for a giggle! As to the annoyance, delete unread.

• wonderful thank you xx

You may also like...