Without intending to, myself and 10,000+ fellow Americans have warmed a snake in our bosoms....One year ago I had my house completely refloored with beautiful laminate flooring....Turns out it's deadly poisonous. I have a scab on my ears from hearing the same news story on every channel I click. The wiley fox flooring company will not accept responsibility. I have had a rock in my boot. Now have I two Emphysema and Formaldehyde running amuck in my house.
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.