Warning: This contains mild swearing

Senior trying to set a Password ..............

WINDOWS: Please enter your new password.

USER: cabbage

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.

USER: boiled cabbage

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character

USER: 1 boiled cabbage

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces.

USER: 50bloodyboiledcabbages

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character.

USER: 50BLOODYboiledcabbages

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively.

USER: 50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYoudon'tgiveMeAccessNow!

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.

USER: ReallyPissedOff50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDontGiveMeAccessNow

WINDOWS: Sorry, that password is already in use.

38 Replies

oldestnewest
  • lollollollollollollollollol still laughing here lollollollol

• I just had to post this eyes, it's so typical of the daft internet and I'm sure how we've all felt at times.? glad you liked it. XX

• loved it :D

• Brilliant and so true! xxxx

• That's worth at least 100 cabbags Nikkers! Lol

• I thought so too! Lol .

• Hi Nikkers,

Hilarious!! Love it. Thanks for posting it, and I think we all understand the feeling all to well. lol

hugs from Huggs xxx :)

• I know that I've said *$+@>*& a few times at the computer, so it amused me. Lol Love the cat! XX

• Made me smile but is understandable. They are not very helpful really. It's enough to make a saint swear. Hope you are well, sending you hugs for completeing the task.

Chris

• I guess to a lesser degree we've all been there. :) Ha Ha

• :)

• I have to own up that's my password, :) :) sorry to have got it before you :) :)

• Glad it's not mine, couldn't be bothered with keep writing that lot! Lol

• Ha ha ha!

• Oh, so true!

• Bursting into fits of giggles...that's the best one I've heard yet....so funny and just about sums up the frustration of passwords. Love this. :-D

• I'm glad it made you laugh Jolyn. I can't count the number of times I've been asked to enter/change/choose a password and get told " that passwords already taken." Even daft things that I've made up sometimes, they still say it! The trouble is, after a time, you can't think of anything to use anymore because all the "passwords" that you'd be able to remember, have gone! I've even been asked to verify my password, and when I do, the same answer comes back "That one's already in use!" Of course it is you *&!@+~* idiot - IT'S MINE! Lol

• Loved it,sounds like me at times so funny Lol

• Me too Redted!

• Been there :D

• Thought that only happened to me.

J.

• Oh no! It happens to us all = that's modern technology for you! lol.

• oh thankyou, a laugh was just what I needed. xx

• Glad I could help. Laughter's good for us all. XX

• Brilliant - and then I would usually forget it the next time I am on that site!!

• I do, all the time! I try to use the same one a much as I can, but sometimes have to use another, then I can't remember which one's on which site (unless it's been saved) so I try all of them - then they say "Sorry, you've tried 3 times, so you've been logged out. Please try again later." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I hate technology! Lol

• That's sooo funny...!

• Thank you Vashti, pleased you liked it. I like making people laugh. XX

• lol sounds very familiar - one of my passwords is not far off that - for the same reasons thank you xx

• :D :D :D that was a cracker nikkers , that could well have been me!! lol :D ,, very funny though :D

jimmy xxx :D

• Can't usually top your ones Jimmy, but I think this was a good try judging by the response? Thanks. XXX

• it was an absolute cracker nikkers , :D :D :D

it is like me with passwords, gets me so mad the computer nearly finishes up in the street :D :D

all the very best nikkers ,, regards jimmy :)

• Thanks again Jimmy. I had a lot of good ones a while ago, but lost them when my computer crashed and I had to get a new one.

I see you're a night bird like me? I hope you're keeping warm, it gets very cold this time of night?!

All the best to you too. G'nite./ XX

• och i just missed your post last night, i had just went to kip that minute :)

anyway, didn't have such a good night , but the lack of sleep never killed anyone yet lol :D :D

im the same as you, lost a lot of jokes with this daft computer [not me off course :D :D ] but must admit i did laugh at that one of yours , so funny really :D :D

anyway that was nice of you to wish me a good night, much appreciated nikks

best regards jimmy xxx :)

• :D I,ve used that password many times lol D. :D

• :D :D best reply yet :D :D jimmy :D

• Totally relate to this ... passwords are a pain in the butt. lol

• lol

You may also like...