Ground Glass Modle of inderminate type

Has anyone experienced this? I have just had a letter stating that this was found on my scan and a second CT scan has been booked for early February. It says if the results are abnormal I will have to be referred to the RAL Clinic. Does anyone know what this stands for? I am 75 and was a heavy smoker for 25 years - 60 a day but gave up 25 years ago.

I do have a very bad cough and I also have acid reflux which is being treated.


2 Replies

  • Hi. Not 100% certain but I believe it is the Research Analytical Laboratory.

    Regards Rib

  • I googled and it appears to stand for Rapid Access Lung clinic - at least, that's the one that made most sense in your situation. Good luck.

You may also like...