British Lung Foundation

Community matron

Hi as promised said I would report on my visit from the community matron today Well she seems to get things moving I did a blog 6months ago about my first visit in 12 yrs to see a consultant and how horrible he was never had a six minute walk test .well things are moving with this matron .

She is my first contact when I think things have worsened. Or need advise. and e

Will make regular visits coming back in 2 weeks

I am so pleased to have this, when you are on your own and in your seventies (others on this site are older I know ) It means such a lot too me to have this and my youngest daughter who does most for me has had some of the pressure lifted

What with district nurse coming twice a week and now a community matron can't say I don't have company Take care love all of you xx

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Glad to hear that you have had a successful encounter with the Community Matron. They are a great idea and a wonderful reassurance.

Yes thank you for your reply I feel so much better knowin I have one take care

Dorothy

Glad to see someone being looked after properly for a change. Your daughter's mind will be put at rest now and you'll feel easier too. x

Thanks so much Casper

glad to here your being looked after well, this will ease your daughters mind so much now,,, i'm very pleased for you,, jimmy xx

Yes Jimmy she is so pleased thank you

Lets hope it improves each time?

Yes I am so pleased to have one

that's great news newlands! :)

Thank you xx

Glad things are a bit better for you Dorothy.Regards D.

You may also like...