Test Yourself

This is not a trick question.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him afterwards. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

[Give this some thought before you answer]

17 Replies

• I do know the answer to this one but won't spoil it for others. Quite intriguing. xxx

• Hi, I think I know the answer too, but don't want to spoil it either. It involves thinking outside the box, lateral thinking.

That's a nice change for a post, stilltruckin.

hugs from Huggs xxx

• Cheers folks. I'll post the answer this evening . . .

• I think I know the answer :D

• I am thick - thought and thought. i am sure I will want to kick myself when i see the answer. xx

• I'm going to have to concede Stilltruckin. Its driving me nuts! Tried the others here for an answer. Guess we are just a houseful of dummies!

• Haven't a clue, can't wait to see the answer.

• Answer:

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if someone has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.

• Wow that is amazing! I had no idea of the answer but am relieved I am no psychopath :) x

• Oh no! This really beat the biscuit! Never thought in thsi way, I thought perhaps the sister had found the guy and gone out with him and the woman got so jealous and did her horrible deed>. Th answer is even more terrible. perhaps, I should have stopped reading the question! But I did! So there must be some fascination in me for whodunit!

• Never thought of that. I'm obviously not a psychopath, so the old man is safe - for now...lol

• oooops

• I was sooooo wrong, lol :o :p ha ha

hugs from Huggs xxx

• I am worried now? Where did I put that axe? ;)

• I realised at 5a.m. during one of my awake moments, could not get it yesterday.

polly xx

• It sprang into my mind straight away - seemed so obvious. Am seriously worried!!!!!!!

• Phew, I'm normal!

You may also like...