Freestyle Airsep Portable Oxygen Concentrator for sale

Freestyle Airsep Portable Oxygen Concentrator for sale

I am new to this forum and I have been directed here by intermedical (the original seller of this machine) who have told me this is my best port of call for selling the above mentioned oxygen machine. I am doing this on behalf of my Grandma and we have so far been unable to find any oxygen companies who are interested in having it, as the one from which it came does not offer a buy-back service and we are otherwise struggling with ways in which to sell it. I was informed that it is better not to sell this through ebay, so I have steered clear of that for the time being.

This machine is approved by the FAA and can be used on most major airlines and allows free movement to oxygen users. The serial number of this one is: F0033634.

I am told that the machine and all of its accessories including power pack, rucksack adapter, cables etc were bought for £2,500 in about 2010/11. It has also been scarcely used and taken on about two holidays from what I gather. Whilst I'm not an expert, I can see that it has been well cared for and that everything is in good condition. Given that it is now 3-4 years old and we are struggling for places through which to sell it, we would hope to get around £1,500 for it.

If anyone is interested/knows anyone that might be interested in it or even has any more suggestions regarding how to sell it, please feel free to contact me. Any help would be much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Henning Walker

1 Reply

• Hello HenningWalker,

You can advertise your equipment here on Health Unlocked.

Go back to posts and you will see a heading under 'pinned posts' called 'respiratory equipment for sale'. You can add your post and photo here.

You may also like...