First post - please be gentle with me.

My mother, who has pulmonary fibrosis, purchased a new Inogen One G3 last year and used it on occasional days out. Her oxygen prescription is now greater than the machine can produce and we'd like to sell it.

Could anyone please advise on suitable outlets and channels for its sale. The distributors advised that it ought to fetch up to £2000.00.

3 Replies

• Hi NickDevon,

you can sell your equipment here on the Web Community. If you go to 'posts', then 'respiratory equipment for sale' under 'pinned posts' on the right of the page, there is a post instructing you on the procedure and terms of advertising on here. You just reply to the initial post, adding the details of your goods. If you are in any doubt please give me a ring on 03000 030 555.

Thank you,

• I too deal in these equipments, but at that place I can’t help you out. Sorry!

Besides this dealing in chemicals is my other task, so I use REACH certification for the chemicals I deal in.

• Hi, I too have one of these machines to sell. Was wondering if you'd be interested. Could you contact me at please. Thanks.

You may also like...