My beautiful granddaughter

My beautiful granddaughter

Hi, everyone, really enjoyed all the pics on here so thought I would put one of my granddaughter joy with her cake at her eighth birthday party last week. She's a lovely sweet girl and really lives up to her name. Hope everyone as well as can be expected. I really enjoy reading all the posts on here, the jokes and pics keep me entertained and the advice and info is invaluable. Thanks.

Love and hugs to all.

22 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What a lovely picture. She is so cute and the cake is amazing. You must be very proud of her. x

• Thanks,I certainly am, she's adorable.

• so so sweet - the cake is fabulous looking!!! Stay well :)

• Thanks, she's a little darling, the cake was made by the residents at the centre for people with learning difficulties where my Daughter works.

• Wow! - it looks fabulous! they are billiant :)

• She is quite beautiful! Lucky you. AND that cake is absolutely fantastic! Lots of love TAD xx

• Thanks Tad, she is gorgeous, but then I'm probably biased!

• So you should be!!! xx

• Wow! That is a some photo there. Photogenic child and a cake that blows the socks off. A sure competition winning photo. Regards Rib

• Thanks, Rib, yes, quite proud of it, and only taken on my phone. She is a beautifull girl, in mind as well as body, I'm a very lucky Grandma.

• Gorgeous girl,with a gorgeous birthday cake,you must be so proud! xxx

• Thanks, I certainly am. x

• Lovely photo of Joy and her amazing cake. What a lovely young lady. Glad you get lots from the site and enjoy it. Take care and wishing you well. xxxx

• Thanks Sassy, I definately get a lot from this site, best thing I ever did joining it, everyone on here so nice, friendly and helpfull. take care. x

• what a beautiful scene :)

• oh she is a darling................i love being a granny

• She sure is, I love being a Granny too, I have 5 Grandkids and 1 Great Grandaughter and they are a constant source of joy to me.

• Beautiful pic, of both ur granddaughter and cake . X Sonia x

• Thanks, I think so too. X

• She is adorable..The cake looks delicious...x

• Yes she is, and it was. x

• Pretty girl bless x

You may also like...