My beautiful granddaughter

My beautiful granddaughter

Hi, everyone, really enjoyed all the pics on here so thought I would put one of my granddaughter joy with her cake at her eighth birthday party last week. She's a lovely sweet girl and really lives up to her name. Hope everyone as well as can be expected. I really enjoy reading all the posts on here, the jokes and pics keep me entertained and the advice and info is invaluable. Thanks.

Love and hugs to all.

22 Replies

• What a lovely picture. She is so cute and the cake is amazing. You must be very proud of her. x

• Thanks,I certainly am, she's adorable.

• so so sweet - the cake is fabulous looking!!! Stay well :)

• Thanks, she's a little darling, the cake was made by the residents at the centre for people with learning difficulties where my Daughter works.

• Wow! - it looks fabulous! they are billiant :)

• She is quite beautiful! Lucky you. AND that cake is absolutely fantastic! Lots of love TAD xx

• Thanks Tad, she is gorgeous, but then I'm probably biased!

• So you should be!!! xx

• Wow! That is a some photo there. Photogenic child and a cake that blows the socks off. A sure competition winning photo. Regards Rib

• Thanks, Rib, yes, quite proud of it, and only taken on my phone. She is a beautifull girl, in mind as well as body, I'm a very lucky Grandma.

• Gorgeous girl,with a gorgeous birthday cake,you must be so proud! xxx

• Thanks, I certainly am. x

• Lovely photo of Joy and her amazing cake. What a lovely young lady. Glad you get lots from the site and enjoy it. Take care and wishing you well. xxxx

• Thanks Sassy, I definately get a lot from this site, best thing I ever did joining it, everyone on here so nice, friendly and helpfull. take care. x

• what a beautiful scene :)

• oh she is a darling................i love being a granny

• She sure is, I love being a Granny too, I have 5 Grandkids and 1 Great Grandaughter and they are a constant source of joy to me.

• Beautiful pic, of both ur granddaughter and cake . X Sonia x

• Thanks, I think so too. X

• She is adorable..The cake looks delicious...x

• Yes she is, and it was. x

• Pretty girl bless x

You may also like...