power cut

we have just had a power cut .biggest bang brightest flash you ever heard . lights went out , dog bolted I nearly filled me pants . and me air stopped . aint it funny how in the first five minutes its a bit of a panic . we now have back up bottle in living room not hiden in cupboard out of the way . we nearly lit the candels . daft idea when on oxygen ,then rememberd have torch app on mob phone . all sorted now it wasoff for about 45 mins . sweet dreams every one ,. keep on breathing

10 Replies

• i love storms we had them here at barry island last night

dont light the candles ha ha

• just looked up where you live don't fink ive been there yet . im a Essex layabout myself

• did you watch that program gavin and stacey cos if you did i live where stacey lived

• it was a decent one for a change, the last few have been over in a flash

• Oops tobydoo, wot caused it ?? Glad ur sorted, I'd have been the idiot that lite the candles lol, sweet dreams. X Sonia x ps just read post again and Mandy's , ermmmm, thunder storm. I catch on eventually lol. Xx

• Hi. Glad your underwear survived. Don't forget to ring you oxygen supplier and tell them you have used your emergency cylinder. Regards Rib

• How scary for you no oxygen. I would never have thought don't light the candles. Glad you are ok now. x

• Well in all the panic at least you remembered about the candles lol! Glad you have the 02 a bit more accessible now! Would have been a scary experience. xxx

• wow lucky you having a back and lucky you that you never lit the damn candles hope you never followed through bit messy that

• Where I am it just overcast and very dull we are always have power cuts thank God i'm not on oxygen

You may also like...