Well I Never Knew That .. Yep Yup

Well I Never Knew That .. Yep Yup

Yes just had to share this after all its my fav subject.

I always knew the ladies women girls from a young age tasted so nice .. left me Lip licking obversely not i a crude way

Did you know that your body explores your partner's immune system through kissing? nor did i

But i never new why till now .

Yep i just put it down to me being bit of a monstar or vampier

So here are 5 Fascinating facts about kissing ;P

That must be why we <3 it as some ladies girls are just scrumptious :)

Last edited by

24 Replies

oldestnewest
  • "Hehehe, Sooo Funny. but a lot wiser too. ;)

• Hi megannell cheers yer i did to :)

• Here's a smackaroo for you Daz ;) xxx

• Hi Hufferpuffer cheers :)

• Fascinating stuff Daz but not sure about all that bacteria. Yuck! I will still kiss Pete though. You take care. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Hi Sassy59 cheers yer if was not for bacteria a doubt we would even be here to enjoy our self :)

Yer was reading us eating food is more a hazard :O

But we cant live of luv alone :)

Cheers thanks

• LOL

• :)

• Now we know about you, Daz. A man with many talents!!!!! SMILEY

• Hi pergola1 cheers ad like to think so :)

• Hi, will have these thoughts everytime I kiss now, all them germs, how much weight I'm losing with every kiss ( I wished ) , bonus is I must be a good kisser as I've been with my hubby 23 yrs either that or I make a good sandwich ( as mickey flannigan would say lmao ) . X Sonia x

• Hi Sonia1972 cheers thanks for comment defo good'en :)

• lol, but it gives you something to think about tho, ,, it wont bother me anyway as I don't kiss anyone, and at xmas under the mistletoe ile think on this post, now do I or don't I, ye ile probably give a few kisses as its only xmas once a year , ile push the boat out then yucky or not,, as long as there mouths are shut, and not slavering ,, thanks Daz xx

• Hi twiceshy3 cheers thanks for comment defo sounds like a yummi .. but not sure about mouth closed

a quite like yukkie just wish my boat was sailing past as your pushing yours out

but sadly i tend to drool and can be wet :)

You don't happen to make :O mean sandwich or butty like sonia1972 by any chance

Cheers great comment thanks

• Hi Dazer,man you find the strangest facts.Keep up the good work mate.D. :d

• Hi FarmerD cheers it must be one of my many natrul abilities :)

Hope alls as good as can be cheers :)

• Are you just playing lip service? ;)

• Thats a very good comment fella offtern i wonder same or just luv torturing myself

But nor a dont belive am playing lip services :)

Cheers

• Interesting - but no one left to kiss - lost my Mum in April and have just lost my darling little dog - my companion for 11 years - he died when I was in hospital and I did not even get the chance to say Goodbye - so am heartbroken - as I said no-one left to kiss or to kiss me xx

• Hi Undine sorry to hear about ya mum and companion friend ... wish i knew how to mend a broken heart coz ad tell ya

Can only take solis in our memories when times are hard ... but yer all give ya a european kiss x on each cheek

So sorry and defo dont think your allone in what you are saying

Wishing you peace anf comfort

• Thank you xx

• Your welcome x

• Daz you really should get out more lol

• That would be for me to

Know .. And you to find out really

You may also like...