Did oz ever give anything to the thin man ?

Did oz ever give anything to the thin man ?

JIMMY R CKING IN AT 136 LBS N DROPPN. ON MAY 19, I WEIGHED 164 LBS WAS SICK AS I COULD BE. COPD EXAC...AGAIN IM GETTIN THEM MORE FREQUENTLY. WHAT WAS ONCE EVERY 2 YRS (DIAGNOSED FEB 09' WITH COPD BUT IT WAS BY A BRONCHITIS COLD THAT LEFT ME GASPING WHILE JUST SITTING ON MY BED. ) I WAS NEVER REALLY EVALUATED BY PULM DOCS ...JUST MY FAMILY DOC WHO MENTIONED THAT I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE WHAT IS CALLED COPD...NEVER HEARD OF IT. NOTICED IN SUMMER 08' THAT INCLINES WERE DIFFICULT. U SEE I WAS IN A DENIAL STAGE OF ACCEPTING WHSTEVER IT WAS THAT LEFT ME BREATHLESS SO MUCH THAT NORMAL ACTIVITIES WERE BECOMING A CHORE. IM ONLY 48 I SAID. NEVER SMOKED MORE THAN A PK A DAY..BUT MY YOUTH I SMOKED ALOT OF WELL U KNO "HEMP" COMBINED I GUESS 33 YRS WILL N HAS LEFT MY LIFE UPSIDE DOWN...IM A VERY ACTIVE GUY..LOVE GOING TO NEW JERSEY BEACHES IN SUMMER N PHILA EAGLES FOOTBALL GAMES IN FALL N NOW JUST A WLK DOWN THE BLOCK KILLS ME...STPPING 2-3 TIMES ITS SCARY AND IT FLUCTUATES DAY TO DAY. I HAVE NOT BEEN LOOKN INTO THIS THE WAY I SHOULD...LIKE I SAID...IM THINKN ITLL GET BBETTER ON ITS OWN, RIGHT ? NO ! I LISTEN TO RECORDINGS OF VIDS I MADE N IM WHEEZN ALOT. IN MAY I DROPPED 12 LBS IN 1 WK. MY ANKLES N FEET SWELL TO UNGODLY SIGHTS. MY KNEES R PURPLE EVERYDAY.. AFRAID TO SHO CZ BLACK N BLUE MARKS APPEAR NEW ALL THE TIME.. NO MUSCLE MASS...GONE N IN REPLACE IS STRETCHED SKIN...I WORK WITH PATIENTS ALL DAY.. CANT LOOK LIKE THIS...MY JOB IS MY LIFE W/O IT IM IN WHOLE HEAP OF TROUBLE..ILL BE 55 IN DEC....NOBODY WILL HIRE ME. IM NOT LOSING IT.. BUT I NEED TO LOOK LIKE IM NOT SO SICK IN MY MIND ANYWAY. MY PATIENTS R CONCERNED N SO AM I. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE WEIGHT THING N MUSCLES THAT R SHRIVELNG UP TO ZILCH ? THE SWELLNG IS UP NDOWN IM TAKING A LASEX PILL BUT IT SWELLS ONE DAY GOES DOWN THE NEXT. IM ON MY FEET BUTI HAVE NO CHOICE.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I FORGOT TO SAY MY EXACERBATIONS R NOW 2-3 TIMES A YR...

• Dear Jimmy - I really like to have a jaw with you. I am looking at your post and finding it hard to follow. Big reason is all the capital letters - they leap put at me. You need to talk more quietly and perhaps I could listen to you.

• My sight isnt good n its easier to write, ill tone it down...sorry

• Not to worry, jimmy. I didn't know that - should have kept my trap shut. xx

You may also like...